You’ll have a great relationship.
Our first product line, the Ally™ linear-fluorescent-replacement LED lamp, is equipped with iLumens technologies to bring intelligent lighting to your previously fluorescent spaces. Simply connect the low-voltage wires, and you’re on your way.
Ally™ lamps work with any 3rd-party 0-10V controls/sensor system, which we can provide.
More About the Lamps
- 2′, 4′, 6′, 8′ linear and U lamps (3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K fixed Kelvin and temperature tunable 2700K – 6500K)
WHAT THEY HAVE
- Plug-and-Play Installation (UL Type A & C)
- Ballast-Compatible Dimming
- Constant Lumens equal brightness
- Integration with 0-10V Control Systems
- Sensor Integration (continuous daylight harvesting, occupancy, etc.)
- 50,000-hour Life
- >125 lumens/watt
- UL Approval
- DLC Approval (specific models – see data sheet)
- FCC Part 18B Compliance
- 5-Year Warranty
WHAT THAT MEANS
- Improved comfort through dimming
- The right amount of light where and when you need it
- Greater energy savings over non-dimming TLEDs
- Easier and safer than ballast-bypass methods
- Easier and less expensive than fixture replacements
- Lower maintenance
- Low disruption with installation
- Better quality of light and better color rendering
To buy, contact us at the information below.
How can we help you?